Saturday, 23/05/2026   
   Beirut 14:40

A Military Source to Tasnim: Iranian Armed Forces Have New Scenarios for Confronting Possible Enemy Stupidity

A missile exhibited beneath Iranian flags reflects Tehran’s emphasis on deterrence (image from archive).

A military source strongly warned enemies about possible move against Iran, saying the country’s Armed Forces are fully prepared to confront hostile moves.

“The Iranian armed forces are fully monitoring the situation and have prepared new scenarios for confronting the US and its allies in case the enemy conducts any stupidity under any excuse,” the source told Tasnim.

The source underlined that enemies will witness the third version of Iran’s fighting if they take any stupid move.

He added that this third version will be demonstrated in the fields of new equipment and new targets, as well as in the field of tactics and war strategy.

He said the new trans-regional fronts will make enemies regretful for their hostility towards Iran.

The military source further noted that the US knows that any way to seek superiority and concessions through military means is closed to it.

“In the event of excessive demand and excuses and possible military action against Iran, the United States will experience its third major punishment in less than a year in a more specific and new way.”

Earlier, the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) warned that any renewed aggression against Iran would expand the conflict beyond the region, stressing that the Islamic Republic had not yet employed all its capabilities during the recent confrontation with the US and Israeli enemies.

In a statement issued on Wednesday in reaction to recent hostile threats, the IRGC said the US and the Zionist regime have failed to learn from their repeated strategic defeats against the Islamic Republic.

“The American-Zionist enemies, which have failed to learn lessons from their major and repeated strategic defeats against the Islamic Revolution and have once again resorted to threats, should know that although they attacked us using all the capabilities of two of the world’s most expensive armies, we did not employ all the capacities of the Islamic Revolution against them,” the statement said.

“But now, if aggression against Iran is repeated, the regional war that had been promised will this time extend beyond the region, and our crushing blows will cast you into ruin in places you cannot imagine,” it warned the enemies.

“We are men of war, and you will see our power on the battlefield, not in hollow statements and virtual pages,” the IRGC reminded the US and the Zionist regime.

Source: Tasnim news agency